All About Eclipses
Everything you need to know about eclipses so you can navigate through life with purpose
If you are reading this, chances are you are 'eclipse-curious'. Eclipses intrigue you, and you would love to learn more about this fascinating topic.
Did you know there are 12 different types of eclipses?
The eclipse on July 2, 2019, is a North Node Solar Eclipse. This gives it a special meaning, very different from the next eclipse on July 16, 2019, which is a South Node Lunar Eclipse.
Eclipses are not the same.
Many people believe eclipses are all about past lives and karma. But that's not exactly true: indeed, some eclipses bring past issues to the surface, but other eclipses come with great opportunities to rewrite the script of your destiny.
Our ancestors knew how to understand the language of the universe. Thankfully, this knowledge has not been completely lost. I've studied eclipses extensively in the past two decades and discovered some key concepts that I would like to share with you.
All About Eclipses is an online course where you will learn key concepts about eclipses so that you can:
- Learn why eclipses are one of, if not the most, critical topics in astrology
- Discover the 12 different types of eclipses
- Align your internal GPS and find out when you have a green light from the universe to rewrite your destiny... and when it's time to let go and surrender
- Discover the strange ways in which the universe works in your favor
- Find out how eclipses affect you and those around you based on the ascendant sign
- Become your own eclipse astrologer in 2 hours or less - even if you are new to astrology
What will we be covering?
Module 1: The deeper meaning of eclipses
- Eclipses and the allegory of separation and rebirth
- How astrology was basically invented thanks to eclipses
- "The substitute king" eclipse ritual and how our ancestors used to trade with fate
- The science of eclipses: disruption and alignment
Module 2: Eclipses and the Lunar Nodes
- "The serpent that eats its tail" - the role Lunar Nodes play in eclipses
- What the Nodes tell you about the story of your evolving soul
- Why some eclipses are all about karma, while other eclipses are all about free will
Module 3: Types of eclipses - and how to work with them
- The 12 different types of eclipses and their meaning
- The subtle, but powerful difference between Solar Eclipses and Lunar Eclipses, North Node and South Node Eclipses
- How to determine an Eclipse 'strenght'
Module 4: Saros cycles (advanced techniques)
- The difference between Metonic cycles and Saros cycles
- What do eclipses from the same Saros family have in common
- How to analyze a Saros cycle eclipse family to understand the energy of any give eclipse
Module 5: Eclipses in your natal chart
- How Eclipses influence your natal chart
- How to become your own 'Eclipse astrologer' - step by step instructions
- A list with all eclipses from 1970 to 2030, including sings and degrees
Astro Butterfly has more than 25 years of astrology experience. After working extensively one-on-one, Astro Butterfly has shifted her focus from client work to writing and teaching astrology. All Astro Butterfly courses combine astrology with personal development. More than 2000 people have taken Astro Butterfly's online courses, and 95% of them rated the courses as 'excellent' or 'very good'.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is this course for me?
A: The course is designed primarily for beginner to intermediate astrology students, however the course also covers some advanced topics, such as Saros cycles. If you are intrigued about eclipses, the course is definitely for you!
Q: What's inside the course?
A: You will get access to five modules and 18 lessons. Each lesson contains content in text and/or video format. The course also has quizzes and other tutorials to support you in the learning process.
Q: How long is the course?
A: You will need 1 to 2 hours to get through the content. To make the best out of this course, we recommend you do all the assignments, this will take you an additional 2 to 3 hours.
Q: How long to I have access to the course?
A: This is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish. After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like, and across any devices.